The world is navigating through the difficult times of the COVID-19 crisis and this further widens the employee experience gap. Join this session to know how as an HR leader, you can tide over this challenge. Learn how you can bridge the gap along with achieving business goals as you chart your organization’s path to providing a superlative employee experience.
About the Event
Every successful business investment journey starts with exploring. That’s why Jamaica, is once again bringing together successful business leaders, investors and project owners in one place, with one aim - to explore lucrative, ground-breaking investment opportunities at the Explore Do Business Jamaica Virtual Investment Conference. The conference will focus on investment opportunities in Agribusiness, Energy, Creative Industries, Global Digital Services, Logistics & Infrastructure, Manufacturing & Mining and Tourism.
This year, our flagship triennial event, Jamaica Investment Forum (JIF), is going virtual and has been modified to Explore Do Business Jamaica Virtual Investment Conference.
We are proud to bring you not merely an event, but an engaging and immersive experience that will be our largest to date via an interactive B2B event platform.
You will join other global business players to unearth innovative investment and business opportunities, through panel discussions, presentations, one-on-one business match-making sessions, as well as access to on demand creative content detailing the investment opportunities and ecosystem of Jamaica. It’s time to explore
- It’s INVESTMENT-Focused: Discover how Jamaica stacks up with the latest global trends in key sectors, and learn from international experts as they delve into top investments and a variety of topics.
- It’s immersive: Explore new, cutting-edge, high-profile investment projects through engaging video content & presentations.
- It's High-level: Engage with a line-up of high-level speakers and industry giants across a variety of sectors.
- It’s Intimate: We’ve built a one-on-one B2B match-making platform so that you can interactively engage with top industry leaders through intuitive video-conferencing and chat capabilities.
- It’s Easy: No matter where you are, all you need is a device and internet.
The Most Honourable Andrew Michael Holness, ON, PC, MP
Prime Minister of Jamaica
Director General, World Trade Organization
The Honourable Audley Shaw, CD, MP
Minister of Industry, Investment & Commerce and Minister of Agriculture & Fisheries
The Honourable Edmund Bartlett, CD, MP.
Minister of Tourism
Senator The Honourable Kamina Johnson Smith
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade
The Honourable Dr. Norman Dunn, MP.
Minister of State in the Ministry of Industry, Investment and Commerce
Senator Don Wehby
Chairman, Jamaica Promotions Corporation
President, Jamaica Promotions Corporation
Chief Executive Officer, ibex
Vice President, Marriott International Inc.
CEO, Jamaica Producers Group
To know more about the conference